Reborn Agency

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Reborn Agency

A reborn doll community for reborn Artist/collectors

3 posters

Im new Here(Nat)

RebornsRock

Im new Here(Nat) Empty Im new Here(Nat)

Post  RebornsRock Thu Jan 13, 2011 2:17 pm

Heyy,Guys my name is Natlie Sumpter i have one reborn named lyric and i am the owners Cousion But,I Go By Nat I am 17 so, In May i Wont Be on As much!! I hope to see more faces and names On here
    BroadwayTwinz
    BroadwayTwinz
    Admin

Im new Here(Nat) Empty Hello from us!

Post  BroadwayTwinz Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:54 pm

Hello, our names are Cherish and Joy, we're identical twins. We're 18 years old. We also have a youtube account under the same name(BroadwayTwinz). So that we do not confuse anyone we will always say who is posting. With that being said, Cherish is posting. I have one Ashton-Drake, her name is Leah. I also have a reborn boy, he is my little prince and his name is Micah Arlo Nicholas. My sister Joy has an Ashton Drake also, his name is Caleb. She has a reborn boy too, his name is Omri Indio Sebastian, we call him "Omlette" Reborns are a great hobby, hopefully more girls and even some boys will see this. Very Happy
    RebornsRock

Im new Here(Nat) Empty Welcome Ladies

Post  RebornsRock Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:42 pm

Welcome to the Agencey
    reborn337
    reborn337
    Admin

Im new Here(Nat) Empty Thanks Ladies

Post  reborn337 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:12 pm

thank you ladies for joining my forum Please feel free to invite family and friends to this forum As you can see my forum i hello kitty based because....I love her She basically my favorite Character Also feel free to Give me Suggesstions on some themes we can add @Broadway Twinz I have made you guys Admins Razz that way you can come up with ideas also Very Happy
    ~Jaia
    BroadwayTwinz
    BroadwayTwinz
    Admin

Im new Here(Nat) Empty Thanks

Post  BroadwayTwinz Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Okay, thanks for making us administrators. I hope we can just pass the ideas along to you because we aren't very tech savvy. We've already invited someone,a youtuber. Hopefully it's ok.
    reborn337
    reborn337
    Admin

Im new Here(Nat) Empty Welcome :)

Post  reborn337 Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:59 pm

Welcome invite who ever this is also you guys Forum (Check your Inbox on youtube)

Sponsored content

Im new Here(Nat) Empty Re: Im new Here(Nat)

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:20 am